Arizer Solo is a popular, mid-priced portable vaporizer that is known for its consistency and quality. The heating chamber is ceramic and the Arizer Solo has an all-glass air path guaranteeing clean, flavorful, enjoyable vapor. The Arizer Solo is renowned for its consistent high-quality vapor and reasonable price. It is ideal for someone who wishes to vaporize on the go while retaining stationary vaporizer quality.
The 2016 Edition of the Arizer Solo vape features a new air path with less draw resistance. It also supports pass-through charging which lets you use the device while it’s being charged. The Arizer Solo 2016 Edition is being sold by AsiaVape.co.
To use the Arizer Solo, insert the aromatherapy blend into the bottom of the mouthpiece and attach it to the Solo. Please note that the mouthpiece does not fold into the unit like the Pax or DaVinci Ascent, making the Arizer Solo less discreet than our other portable vaporizers.
The Arizer Solo turns off automatically after 12 minutes of use, enabling you to vaporize without worrying about depleting the built-in battery.
Seven Heating Modes
The Arizer Solo has seven temperature settings optimized for a perfect vaporizing experience. The pre-set temperatures and warm-up times are as follows:
- Level 1: 50°C / 122°F (15 sec)
- Level 2: 185°C / 365°F (1 min)
- Level 3: 190°C / 374°F (1 min 10)
- Level 4: 195°C / 383°F (1 min 30 sec)
- Level 5: 200°C / 393°F (1 min 50 sec)
- Level 6: 205°C / 401°F (2 min 10 sec)
- Level 7: 210°C / 410°F (2 min 30 sec)
- Arizer Solo 2016 Edition
- Bigger air path with less draw resistance</>
- Supports pass-through charging
- Ceramic Heating Element
- All Glass Mouthpiece
- Built-in Glass Screen
- Lithium Ion Battery – 2 Hours of Continuous Use
- 7 Optimized Temperature Presets
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Automatic shutoff
1 x Arizer Solo
1 x Bent Glass Mouthpiece
1 x Straight Blass Mouthpiece
1 x Battery Charger
1 x User Manual