The Tinymight 2 is an incredibly powerful convection vaporizer that features a 70 watt stainless steel heating element. In as little as 3 seconds, the Tinymight 2 vaporizer can reach temperature and deliver extremely potent vapor clouds. If desired by the user, the Tinymight 2 is capable of completely vaporizing the contents of the oven in 2-3 draws. Temperature is adjustable between 140°C and 250 °C using the dial on the bottom of the device. This allows the herbs to be vaporized slowly (lower temperature) or almost instantly (higher temperatures).
The two included mouthpieces are constructed of quartz glass and titanium. The vapor cooling unit can be inserted into either mouthpiece tube, and its position can be adjusted by pushing on the corner with the included multitool. The cooling unit greatly improves the smoothness of the vapor by absorbing heat into its internal steel structure. The resulting vapor is smooth and comfortable to inhale.
The Tinymight 2 can be charged with the included USB-C cable. Make sure the charging adapter is capable of at least 2 amps of power or USB-C Power Delivery. The battery in the Tinymight 2 can be removed and replaced. It is an 18650 Li-ion battery with a power rating above 20 amps. The battery level is indicated by LED lights and also visible through the perforations in the multitool.
The Tinymight 2 is a unique device that combines power, portability, on demand vaporization and flavor, in a beautifully crafted body of American walnut wood, stainless steel and aluminum. The instant production of high quality vapor in almost unlimited quantities makes it a perfect device to pair with a bong (bong adapter sold separately). The flavor of the Tinymight 2 rivals that of the Storz & Bickel Mighty+. The on demand performance is superior to the Grasshopper. The mouthpieces are easily loaded and cleaned in a fashion similar to that of the Arizer products. The battery is user replaceable like what the DaVinci IQ2 offers, and the Tinymight 2 is portable, stealthy and classy, just like the Pax 3.
In other words, The Tinymight 2 takes the best concepts and combines them in one device, resulting in what can be considered the overall best vaporizer on the market.
How to Use
- Fill the mouthpiece with herbs.
- Set the desired temperature. For lighter clouds, use setting 3-4. For bigger clouds, use setting 5-6.
- Click the button 3 times to turn on the device.
- Hold the button depressed until the device vibrates.
- Start inhaling while holding the button depressed.
- When satisfied, release the button, but keep inhaling to clear the vapor path of vapor.
- Enjoy the effects.
- Click the button 3 times to turn the device off, or repeat from step 4 until the herbs are spent. They are spent when they turn light brown and stop producing vapor.
- Powerful 70W Stainless Steel Convection Heater
- Heats Up as Quickly as 3 Seconds
- Easily Adjustable Herb Chamber Size
- Wide Precision Controlled Temperature Range between 140°C and 250 °C
- Compact and Functional Cooling Unit
- Internal High speed USB-C charging
- Body Constructed of American Walnut Wood
- User replaceable 18650 Li-ion battery (min 20A current)
- High Quality Materials: Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Quartz Glass, Wood
- Dual modes: On Demand and Session Mode
- Optional Stealth Mode Disables LEDs
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
1 x Tinymight 2 Vaporizer
1 x 55mm Glass Mouthpiece
1 x 80mm Titanium Mouthpiece
1 x Cooling Unit
1 x Battery Molicel P26A or P28A
1 x Charging cable USB-C to USB-C
1 x Spare Parts Kit (O-Rings and Screens)
1 x Carrying Pouch
1 x Instructions Manual
We ship the Tinymight 2 vaporizer all over the world. The Tinymight 2 vaporizer is stocked in our warehouse in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Although we specialize in shipping vaporizers to countries in Asia like Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei and India, we also serve the rest of the world from this location.
James (verified owner) –
This device is seriously impressive. I’m a regular vaper and have gotten used to the vapor amount a typical portable vaporizer will produce. With the Mighty I inhale for 10 seconds to get a satisfying hit. With the Tinymight 2, I can barely inhale for 5 seconds. The hits are just that big. You can easily use this with a bong and never look for another device. Now I use it on temperature 4 and load it with tiny amounts of herb. From a sprinkle of herb I get 3-4 seriously satisfying hits with visible vapor clouds. If I fill the mouthpiece more, I can get 8-12 hits on a lower temp. The device is awesome for sharing with friends, and my Mighty loving buddies can’t believe how capable and potent the TM2 is. Also, the flavor is superb and the vapor temperature is totally not on the hot side. I love it!