The DynaVap VapCap 2021 M is a compact, durable vaporizer made of medical grade stainless steel. The VapCap 2021 M is unique in that it only requires a torch lighter to create very high quality vapor. An audible click tells you when to inhale. No batteries, electronics or atomizers are required. The VapCap 2021 M is practically indestructible.
To use the DynaVap VapCap 2021 M, fill it with herbs and place the Cap over the herb chamber. Apply heat to the Cap from a butane torch lighter or the DynaTec Apollo 2 Rover Induction Heater (a regular lighter works too with a few caveats). When the Cap clicks, the temperature for vaporization has been reached. For the next 20-30 seconds, you can inhale great tasting vapor that is being produced on-demand through the specially engineered herb chamber and condenser. Once the Cap clicks again, it is ready to be reheated or reloaded for a new session.
VapCap 2021 M Updates:
- The Captive Cap features a louder click, better airflow and functional geometry. The Captive Cap snaps into place when attached to the 2021 M, preventing it from falling off.
- The new 2021 M Stainless Steel Tip Extraction Chamber is fully faceted with septa serrations which allow for more airflow when inhaling. Picking up material is easier (similar to a dugout) thanks to the serrated edge.
- Adjust-a-bowl is integrated into the 2021 M Stainless Steel Tip which allows for the oven size to be adjusted to hold more or less material.
- Next Gen Chiral Airports allow for more customization when inhaling from the 2021 M. The two mirrored air holes allows for fine tuning the vapor ratio and creates beneficial turbulence inside the device.
- A 10 mm tapered mouthpiece makes pairing to a water tool much easier. The DynaVap VapCap 2021 M can be natively paired to any 10 mm water tool.
- A prominent Compound Angled Rocker makes airflow adjustment easier by rotating device between the fingers.
- Enhanced tactile navigation geometry with an hourglass profile alerts the user to when the fingers get close to the extraction chamber, preventing burns and enhancing comfort.
- The extraction chamber now features an incremental fin profile heat sink which gradually cools the vapor for a smoother draw.
- Most Important! Before your first use, please read all of these instructions and then do at least two, preferably more than two, dry runs with nothing in the VapCap! This is very important to become familiar with the operation of the unit and prevent unintentional combustion residues.
- The VapCap is unlike any other vaporizer, so give it a few tries empty to get the feel of its unique temperature-indicating click. Heat the VapCap in a quiet area, listen and feel so you know what you are looking for. If you are using a torch lighter, this should not take more than 5 or 6 seconds. Heat the middle of the cap not the end and rotate while heating. If more than 6 seconds go by and you don’t hear the click, stop heating and let it cool down.
- If you severely overheat your VapCap it can be permanently damaged. It is very important you hear the cool down click, or allow it to cool to the touch, before heating for the next cycle. Repeat this procedure several times to get the feel of how this little unit operates.
- When you are ready for the first use, let it cool down, then remove the cap from the VapCap.
- Fill the VapCap chamber with your material of choice. This can be done easily by pushing the VapCap into a container of your material and twisting. Pre-grinding your material is NOT needed like when using a bat or hitter. If you prefer to grind, go coarse. Finely ground material will get through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
- Place the cap back on the VapCap.
- Heat up the metal cap of your VapCap while rotating it, with the flame or heat source applied to the last third of the metal cap. Try to only apply heat to the side of the cap and NOT the end. This is not like lighting a smoking device.
- Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear and or feel a click – this means the VapCap is ready!
- Puff on the mouthpiece. Experiment a little here. If you draw with the air hole completely plugged the flow will seem somewhat restricted. This is normal. Some find they get the best result by taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open, and others will intermittently or lightly cover the air/vapor mix port. The way air flows through the VapCap cools the vapor to provide a smooth experience.
- Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the VapCap has cooled down.
- When the vapor production diminishes, it is easy to reactivate. a. Make sure the VapCap has re-clicked “to cool” before reheating for the next cycle. b. If you are not sure if it has re-clicked, gently blow on the end to cool it. It may take up to 1 minute to reset.
- When there is no longer any desirable vapor produced, and the cap has clicked “to cool”, remove the cap. The consumed material can be either blown out the end, or the little tang on the cap is also a wonderful “digger outer.”
- Reload for another round of simple and wonderful vapor.
- It is recommended that you use a butane torch style lighter with your VapCap.
- Wait until you hear or feel the reset click or at least 30 seconds after the VapCap stops producing vapor to reheat.
- It is VERY important to wait until you hear the cool down click before applying more heat.
- Stop heating your VapCap as soon as you hear the click until you get to know each other better.
- You can vary the intensity of the flavor by using the air/vapor adjustment port.
- Depending on your personal preference and heat source, as well as how many cycles since the VapCap was loaded, you may want to apply heat for 1-2 seconds after the click. This will provide for a different level of roasted flavor.
- DO NOT APPLY HEAT FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS PAST THE CLICK! OVERHEATING WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE VAPCAP!
- The end of the VapCap gets very hot during and following use. Do not touch the hot end until it has cooled. Also please do not put the hot end into your mouth.
- The VapCap can be safely put back in its Special Case or reloaded after the cool down click is heard.
How to Use with Regular Lighter
How to Adjust the Captive Cap
- The Cap has been upgraded an clicks into place (Captive Cap).
- Fully faceted extraction chamber with septa serrations facilitate filling and allows for more airflow when inhaling.
- Adjust-a-bowl lets you change the position of the screen, thereby reducing the size of the oven to vaporize less material.
- Chiral airports (mirrored air holes) allow greater control of airflow when inhaling.
- 10mm tapered mouthpiece allows native pairing with water tools of equal size.
- Very durable construction of medical grade stainless steel.
- Only needs a lighter to vaporize (butane torch preferred), no batteries or electronics required.
- Audible clicks indicate when the correct temperature has been reached, and when the VapCap can be touched again or stored away.
- Pure convection heating through simple and ingenious system.
- Made in the USA.
1 x DynaVap VapCap 2021 M